Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5.

Day 5 of my 30 day challenge.


Today's bike rides was one of my favorites. 


I biked from my house all the way to the Santa Monica stairs. 


The weather was in rare Los Angeles form. The fog grew thicker through each descending street down San Vicente. The air was chilly and light rain drops pounded against my face. The roads were clear and the area was unusually quiet.  I loved everything about the ride, despite knowing that I would look like a fro-out hair disaster at work. 


And smelly.


And, of course- right on time, as usual- I had an encounter on my loop up and down the wooden steps and met someone new. The stairs are seriously a haven for new connections to form. After bumping into another member of the Herbalife team - who proceeded to high five me and yell words of encouragement up and down the stairs within minutes after meeting-  I biked to work. 



How did you sweat today!?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry i'm a bit late to post this! Yesterday I handed in the first of three term papers and was feeling a bit foggy, tired and stressed. I went to a hot vinyasa class at The Little Yoga Studio. It was ammmmazing! I felt like I sweated out all of the stress and came away feeling strong, limber and refreshed. I definitely plan to keep going to that class.

    ReplyDelete