Monday, April 30, 2012

4.

day 4 of my 30 day challenge.


I mixed things up today with a rock climbing excursion at Rockcreation with Rebekah and Madi- part of my Lululemon crew.


Things tend to get absurd, inappropriate, and ridiculous within a matter of minutes for this team. Not surprising. 


After scaling the wall about 6 times doing different courses, my arms were thoroughly burning and my legs shaking. I completely forgot how intense a climbing workout is...It felt great to be using different parts of my body and to sweat in a completely rare form for me.


With that said, I feel like I am definitely getting stronger since starting my nutrition program two weeks ago. My body is seeming to respond in a more efficient way to physical exertion and my recovery period post workout is getting shorter. Also, the added energy fueling me throughout the day is a big plus as it is more consistent and seems to have reached an equilibrium.


Simply stated, I feel up for doing more and better while doing it. Not bad.






how did you sweat today!?

1 comment:

  1. Day 4: Again started with that bike ride to campus. After a long day of class and working on term papers, I took my dog on a run to and around the track at the soccer fields. The perfect way to clear my mind before returning to work.

    ReplyDelete