Monday, May 7, 2012

11.

Day 11 of my 30 day challenge.


And...day 11 can be summed up in one photo. Pretty self explanatory. 



I took lucas to the Palisades bluffs today. We hiked a gorgeous 3 mile loop that parallels the coast. This walk is definitely one of my favorites - the air was warm, the sun was setting, dogs were being walked left and right, and the shiny waves crashed along the beach below.


What made the walk even better? 


Teaching lucas how to drink out of a water fountain. Pretty hilarious.




Lastly, it was nice to come home to this. That race, my time, and the experience make me want to push for some other running goal. I am just not quite certain what it is yet.






**special shoutout to Joss for continuing her 30 day challenge with me! I love hearing from all of you- how you sweat, what pushes you, what you're working on, and if i can be of help. I am so pumped up about my nutrition program and how it has sparked change in me...With almost 2,000 views since starting my blog - I seriously cannot wait to hear more from all of you and to keep sharing my progress and growth.



1 comment:

  1. Day 11: Today was the first time it was hard to do anything. This week is like a mind marathon - with three term papers, finals and grading. During my spanish exam this morning i started to get a bit of an achy throat and have been pooped all day. After the bike ride to and from campus and 3 walks (Caroline is NOT tired today), I am finishing off the day with some restorative yoga. One more paper to go ...

    ReplyDelete