Saturday, April 28, 2012

Your Turn.

As a part of my 30 day challenge...I've decided to extend the invite out to all of you!


Here's the lowdown. 


Join me on my 30 day mission to get physically active while trying to find new ways to sweat each and every day. 


For every post I put up each day explaining what I'm doing, feel free to comment and put up your own. Explain what you did that day and add a photo. 


Here's the juicy part: Whoever joins me for each and every day by adding a fun caption of what they were up to, how they sweat, and uploads a photo for ALL 30 days- will be in the running for a fun little gift in the mail from me :)


I started yesterday.... It's your turn...start TODAY!!


Let's make this a lifestyle change..not a month long habit.











1 comment:

  1. Im so excited about this challenge! Today i went hiking up the saddle creek trail in boulder's gorgeous flat irons with my fiancé and our sweet dog. I cant get the pic to upload, but ill keep tryin!

    ReplyDelete