Saturday, April 28, 2012

2.

Day 2 of my 30 day sweat challenge.


My sweat got me from point A to point B today. Began the morning with riding my bike to the store.



With an hour left before my shift began, I did one of my favorite runs. Ran the dirt along the brentwood golf course. It was about 80 degrees outside, the pavement was warm, and my freckles along my shoulders and cheeks soaked in the sunshine. 




Ended the workout with some crunches, planks, and squats. 



After collapsing on the grass and getting as much sun as possible, I ran back to the store. GOOD THING coming to work sweaty is a norm.......and wearing yoga pants 24/7. 


How did you sweat today!?



2 comments:

  1. My day two: a bike ride to campus at 7 this morning. Then i hit the gym in between classes. Tried out the precor for the first time (it's fun!). Listening to my new favorite band and sweating was such a welcome relief from all of the end of semester pressures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joss! have we met?! send me your email- would love to get in touch! thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete