Friday, April 20, 2012

let's get my stats.

To realistically track my progress, here are my starting numbers...


Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 
Body Mass Index (BMI): 20
Pounds of lean muscle: 112


I definitely want to hone in on one specific point- I am not doing this program to lose weight. When I think of this as a giant success in my mind, I visualize feeling incredibly strong and athletic, having the ultimate runners body, speeding through more half marathons, not being wiped out after a race or workout, and gaining more lean muscle. 


While many programs do offer weight loss, weight gain, maintenance- others, like mine, do cater more towards leaning, toning, and strength training.


While I haven't seen radical physical changes yet, some exciting smaller alterations have happened. Life in the past few months has made me realize that any step in the right direction, any positive modification, any baby step towards a goal deserves attention and recognition. It deserves the time to be internally celebrated. 


So, here is what I choose to celebrate so far. 


1. ENERGY: since drinking my green tea every morning and mid afternoon, my energy levels have honestly, seriously spiked up. The effects have been almost immediate for me. It's almost like a long, steady, focused burn throughout the day with my energy levels. 
For the first time in a while, I'm not spiking up and down with my blood sugar levels and getting shaky and lightheaded from not having enough to eat or the sufficient amount of nutrients in my body at a certain time. This was usually a daily occurrence. 


2. SKIN: the two vitamins I am taking assist with nutrient absorption and the proper elimination of water from fatty tissues that can lead to cellulite and the accumulation of fluids. 
From 5 days on the vitamins, my body and my skin have this elastic, tight feeling that usually only occurs post a difficult, extensive workout. Everything feels taught and intact.


Before and after pictures are promised. I will post them exactly one month prior to my start date!


Through any of this- if you have feedback, questions, want to learn more... send me a message. Part of this adventure is sharing this with all of you- and beginning others on a health transformation!
Elane.Roepke@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment