Friday, April 20, 2012

The First Five Days

Now, the chronicling begins. 




My "Healthy Meal" shakes

I am committing myself to eating within the first 30 minutes of waking up. 
Breakfast is crucial and it kickstarts my metabolism. 
What do I do first? 
I wake up around 9am each day and immediately begin making my breakfast. I use the two canisters shown in the picture above. I am using two scoops of a "healthy meal" mix and two scoops of a "protein drink mix." Add to blender.

Ice


Next step... take a small handful of ice and and a equal amount of water (about 8 fluid ounces).  Add to blender and blend until creamy!

Everything blended together

What has been great- is taking all of this with me on the go. 

finished!

Next step: Drinking green tea! I am so sad to say this...but i am definitely cutting back slightly on my Peet's addiction. boo... But, on a positive note, the tea is full of natural antioxidants, boosts my energy, and burns 80 calories per cup...

Tea

I am also taking two multivitamins. Both help with natural release of water within the body and the absorption of the nutrients I am consuming.

Plan in a nutshell: shakes 2x/day, tea 3x/day, multivitamins 2x/day, eating 4 other lean, protein filled meals throughout the day


That's it! It takes a little getting used to, but hasn't been difficult. 







1 comment:

  1. How did you decide to take 2 multivitamin pills a day rather than just one? Just curious if the amount you take is dependent upon your gender, weight, and height.

    ReplyDelete