Thursday, September 20, 2012

4.

I loved my day today. Thursday double header. Always tough. Always leaves me happy.

Since today consisted of two workouts and yesterday consisted of none... I figured a "get out of a jail free Wednesday pass" was in order. Today completely made up for it.

Began my morning early- which I am now beginning to love. I started with my favorite class at Velocity. My thursday mornings are such a good pick me up to a week that can begin to lag. The trainer, JD, completely lights up the gym and literally springs around showing me exercises that are completely difficult but he makes look ridiculously easy. I leave at 10:30am feeling accomplished and awake. It's almost as if the day CAN'T be bad once it's started on a note like this. 

Finished the day with an amazing THURSDAY NIGHT RUN CLUB at Lululemon.

I seriously love my run club. The high I get from leading and running- It's addictive.

With a group of 16 today- woo hoo!- we ran all the way down to Ocean Blvd and back. A solid 7 miles. The run was long, peaceful, and challenging. Being able to use the edge of the continent and a 180 view of the beach as a turning point to our run always reminds me of how lucky I am to have this space at my disposal. With that scenery, enthusiastic runners, and that amazing glow that seems to spread over the group after each run is finished, the day couldn't have ended on a better note.

But it did. Dinner with one of my favorite people in my life- and yes, her name is Maddie. 

Sense a trend anyone?






No comments:

Post a Comment